How to make an initial appointment
Please contact us at any time for help in this process
SEE YOUR GP
Obtain a referral from your GP to see Dr Yu.
CONTACT OUR OFFICE
Call or email us to schedule your appointment at either the Orthopaedics 360 clinic in Norwood, Southern Specialist Centre in Morphett Vale, or Western Hospital in Henley Beach.
SCANS AND IMAGING
Bring any previous scans to your appointment with Dr Yu.
Dr Yu will guide you on your recovery journey.
Booking your appointment
Preparing for your initial consultation
When you are coming for your first visit please remember to obtain and bring the following:
- Valid referral letter from your GP or specialist
- Medicare Card and any Concession cards
- Private Health Fund card
- Workcover (ReturnToWorkSA) or Compulsory Third Party claim details (if you have an applicable and approved claim)
- All radiology / imaging or test result related to your problem (ie. Xrays, CT scans, Ultrasound scans, MRI scans, Bone scans)
- Any relevant medical records or correspondence related to your problem
- Medication list
At your first consultation, you will be required to fill out a New Patient form and a Health Questionnaire. Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your consultation to ensure you have ample time to fill this out. Alternatively you can download the forms below to pre-fill and bring to your appointment.
My goals as a surgeon are to relieve your pain, restore your function, and return you back to doing what you love.
– Dr Raymond Yu
- Adelaide Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Adelaide Shoulder Surgeon
Dr Raymond Yu
Dr Raymond Yu is an Adelaide Orthopaedic Surgeon with post-Fellowship expertise in Shoulder and Elbow Surgery.
He specialises in orthopaedic surgery of the Shoulder and Upper Limb with a focus on modern keyhole and minimally-invasive techniques.
Dr Yu has a special passion for:
- Rotator cuff repair surgery
- Shoulder replacement surgery
- Shoulder stabilisation surgery